Monday, November 22, 2010

It's snowing!!


Well, we have our first snow of 2010!!! Coda is just soo funny! He just sat outside this morning with his bum in the snow just watching the flakes fall!  He usually lays down on the deck, but not this morning.  He just sat there and watched the flakes fall.  He spent most of the day outside if we were home.  I think he was inside the whole time I was at work because he was dry when I got home, but then he went outside and didn't come back in for a long time!  Crazy boy!  Now he's just lazing in front of the awesome fire that Kent built!!  Tomorrow is our first snow day of the season, so the school year has been extended by a day.  We aren't necessarily supposed to get so much more snow, but it's cold and it melted just enough today that it's going to be a VERY ugly commute tomorrow!  I'm not looking forward to the 7:30 start time, but...that's the price you pay to make money I guess!  Be safe and warm where you are!!

2 comments:

Anna said...

Coda is too funny!!! Enjoy & be safe!!!

Amy said...

Kind of wish we got a little more snow down here! I kind of like it...better than the "cold enough to snow, but all it does is rain" bit :) Sorry it's keeping you from coming down and hope you do soon :)