v., sniffed, sniff·ing, sniffs. 1. To inhale a short, audible breath through the nose, as in smelling something. 2. To use the sense of smell, as in savoring or investigating: sniffed at the jar to see what it held. 3. Informal. To pry; snoop: The reporters came sniffing around for more details. TAKE THE TIME TO SNIFF AROUND! WHO KNOWS WHAT YOU'LL FIND -- IS IT COFFEE? BAKING COOKIES? WORSE?!?!
Sunday, July 26, 2009
An Awesome Day 2!
This morning we went to Meeting in North Hollywood. AMAZING! Almost everyone had some connection to people we know in WA and we met in the home of a good friend's in-laws so that was very awesome!! We went to Todd and Jill's after that. How incredible to meet up with him, meet her, Cade, Will and Brett and catch up with Guy and meet his wife Susan, too. It has been 22 years since I last saw Todd and Guy at Grandma Dutton's funeral! We spent a very hot afternoon being entertained by the kids in the pool and on the trampoline and the dogs, Rosie (Guy and Susan's), Penelope, Annabelle and Henry. What a fun bunch of hounds -- the dogs I mean! It was almost eerie how much I saw genetics in play. I swear when Todd was talking, I heard and saw my brother in his face!! We even talked about planning a family reunion sometime. Would be kinda fun to be sure! We took a few wrong turns leaving Todd's house, but we got to see some new places. We went to Bob's Big Boy for dinner, enjoyed lots of nice weather. And are now just thinking of planning our next days. Most of today's pictures are mostly only exciting to family, but feel free to look here for them. I'm feeling so bad, though, because I didn't get a good picture of Susan! My biggest apologies!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment