I was tagged by Katrina and she wants me to share 7 facts about myself! Be thinking -- YOU'RE NEXT!!!
*Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.* Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.* Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.*
1. I have lived over half of my life away from my parents -- once as a senior in high school when I lived in Germany as an exchange student, and then the rest of the time either as a single young lady trying to make my way in the world, or as a wife and mother! Gee -- I'M OLD!!! ;)
2. I LOVE to cook, but only if it's for lots of other people (they don't complain as much!!) and as a fair warning, I also love to try out new recipes on people!!
3. I used to be a couch potato, but I looked at my "new" driver's license when I got it two years ago and decided SOMETHING had to change!!! Since then, through diet and exercise, I've lost 30 pounds and managed to keep most of it off! I've done a lot of charity walks and am doing my 2nd half-marathon this October!
4. I do rubberstamping and card-making. I'm not a scrapbooker, although I know that I need to get into it because I have TONS of pictures that really need to be in an organized, easy to access and enjoy place. Not sure Kent likes the idea of another place for our money to go!! Hee!Hee!
5. We are looking very forward to a trip to Europe next summer. We need to get the planning a bit more settled soon because two of our tickets will be "free" due to airmiles!
6. Coffee is my vice! But, I'll admit -- I'm a coffee snob! May have something to do with the generous discount I get working at Starbucks?!?!
7. When I grow up I would like to adopt a child from Ethiopia, be a nurse and be especially needed for my sign language skills on the nursing floor!
Alright, let's see, I tag: (I do this because I know you have all the time in the world!! ;) )
Ivona
Elaine
Amy
Anna
Beth
Jane
Ligia
2 comments:
Hey 'coffee snob'=) So when do you plan on growing up?? Those are some pretty big ideas! Very cool ones tho. I need help! Oh, first of all, I don't even have 7-people to "tag" so i'll just do the few I have=) And second, how do you do the links??? I'm new at this, can you tell? haha
I really liked reading your life goals. I think you would be a great nurse, when are you going to start going to school for that? A little pressure here from someone who thinks others should go to night school so I can appreciate not going. Ha. I had a great time with you folks this week, hope to see pictures soon!
Post a Comment