Friday, July 18, 2008

Sorry -- I've been mopey!


Man, it's been so hard. My sister's not here! I don't feel like eating, I could just lay around all day. I had a great time AGES ago 'cause I got to go to Grandma and Grandpa's house and play with Pixie, but then sister stayed behind! I did get a little excited, though, 'cause my bestest friend Jolyn came over last night! Oh, Boy! Oh, Boy! That made me pretty happy! Only thing is, mom keeps telling me I have to be gentle! I'm NEVER gentle with Jolyn! I don't get it! She did have this weird thing on her knee -- maybe that's why! I heard a rumor that she's going to be here this weekend. I wonder if that means Mom and Dad are leaving, too????


Yup, that's exactly what it means! Tiana's been with Grandma and Grandpa this whole week! Sounds like she's had lots of fun, too! It's given us time to get ready for the big 13th birthday comin' up! YIKES!!! We'll head out to the Oregon Coast this afternoon where we will meet up with mom, dad, and Tiana and spend the weekend celebrating her birthday! We're looking very forward to just relaxing! Too bad the weather report isn't so pretty! RAIN isn't in the forecast, though, so hopefully it will at least be pleasant! Before we leave town, though, we'll have lunch at the Bite of Seattle -- our favorite summertime foodie stop! This will be the second Bite ever that Tiana has missed since she decided to "blow our plans" of one last weekend before she'd be born! Poor kid has had to do the Bite every year near her birthday! Guess that's what she gets for being early!! ;o) Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Anna said...

Hey, so i'm new to this world of blogging, but anyway here I am, and I found YOUR blog! I can't believe Tiana is turning 13... that's just crazy crazy! Wish her the best from us!

Katrina said...

I love peeking at your blog from time to time. I am a coffee girl to and I love paper crafts too... We move into our new house in the next month then I will have a craft room again, now it is in boxes, can hardly wait. Look for paper crafts on my blog soon.
katrina

Katrina said...

OOPS, I was supposed to say you have been tagged, look at my blog for details.
Katrina

GIEJ Long said...

I just want to leavea a "Happy Birthday" wish for Tiana, I am glad she had a nice celebration with the family and grandparents.
I wanted to go on her blog too, but I have her website only on my laptop which is still broken...
Wonder if you are back home.
Look forward to see you.