I have to start this out with an apology to my sister-in-law, Kathy!! Kathy has been known to shake Orange Juice without lids on and we've had fun poking fun at her. For the record, Kathy...I'm sorry! I will never say anything again! This morning I opened a brand new carton FULL of orange juice but for some reason did not replace the screw-on cap. Well, yes, yes I did then decide it needed a REALLY GOOD shakin' and I got a side-of-the-head full of juice! And all over my plate, the table, my robe and the floor! I made me a monster mess! And all before Union Meeting! I also was dropping knives and other scary things, so be very glad you weren't at my house today! And now on to the brave souls who did venture into our house! Mom P. is here and since I know how much she loves my "sister" Ivona and Gordon and their kids, I invited them for dinner (or breakfast as the case was!) Here's some of the pictures from the evening. If you want to see them all, click here.
The girls working on their posture by carrying books on their heads!
"Watch out girls! I'm growin' up super fast!"

3 comments:
Already pictures on the blog? Wow!
Yes, we had a very nice time at your house. Thank you for the delicious breakfast :-). You knew that our kids' favorite meal of the day is breakfast, ha ha. They also had a lot of fun with Tiana.
It was so nice to see your mother in law too.
You really spoiled us and even got a present for E & J, I look forward to see them wearing their cute new outfits!
Many many thanks again for all.
Looks like the kids, big and little had a good time!
hahahha...omigoodness. a face full of juice is a very amusing unique way to start ones day. (only if it's someone else of course!) loooooved forts when i was a kid. i think i might still like them. so cozy=)
Post a Comment