A sunny day indeed, and me one happy dog! Today I got to spend some great outdoor time -- IN THE FRONT YARD!! It truly is the greatest place! I'm not really sure why, myself, since I have to be on leash and all, but it just IS!! Although, since I'm kind of old and I limp sometimes, Dad did let me off-leash for a little bit, but man oh man did he hover over my every move!
And Mom has this to say -- SUNNY DAYS MAKE ME HAPPY!!
☺♥☺♥☺
We got so much accomplished today! I cleaned up my flower bed since the neighborhood cats like to use it as a litter-box, I cleaned the back yard, too, and some of the windows (Kent did some of the others), we got the house ready for Meeting tomorrow and even still had time to go for a walk in the evening sun! And tomorrow the "S" word is predicted for some of the slightly higher areas and those in a possible convergence zone. PFFT!!! Oh, well, we'll thoroughly enjoy our potluck after Meeting and just enjoy the beautiful memory of today!

1 comment:
Coda!!You be one lucky boy to be outside in the front yard. Pixie, goes out when she wants to. Sometimes she with lay out on the drive and catch up on her tan.
Post a Comment