Saturday, February 27, 2010

Olympic Inspiration!

Friday Nights some in the area get together to go ice skating.  We've gone one other time, but that time only Tiana skated.  Tonight, I donned skates for the first time in probably 18 years or so!  It was kind of fun!  I've been killing far too much time watching day-old Olympics performances online lately, so I felt rather inspired to skate into greatness myself!  I was finally able to coax Tiana out into the middle of the ice, too!  Check out our fancy moves!  Click on the picture for more!

4 comments:

Pat said...

Good to see you in skates. Remember skating at the Metra. Funny thing is that I can hardly tell which is you and which is Tiana. She is definitely looking more like you every day! I didn't really see any fancy moves tho. Maybe in 4 years you will be ready for the Olympics!

Unknown said...

This brought back memories of when you took Anna Ice Skating...remember that...I have a picture somewhere of that...I think Anna had the pink "Little Mermaid" outfit on...could it really be that THAT was the last time you went! Wow...time continues on...and yes, as your mama said, Tiana is looking more and more like you everyday! My 63 year old sister is just taking up ice-skating (lessons)...I think these Olympics have inspired more than just one person...I have enjoyed checking them out on-line too...thats one of my favorite Olympic sports to watch...(along with gymnastics later on)...

GIEJ Long said...

it was nice to see your faces. And yes, I thought sometimes that Tiana was you, but then I saw you and I realized which was wich. We always wanted to go some time too but we never got around to it yet... Maybe some day...

diane said...

What fun. I wish I was able to do it and it just looks like so much fun.