| From Gordon, Ivona and Melisa's BBQ Birthday |
Rodica, Ivona's mother, made me a cake for my birthday! She remembered how much I liked it when she made it for Christmas in 2006! Thank you so much! Mulţumesc mult! Isn't it beautiful!? I wish you could join me for a slice with some coffee!!
| From Gordon, Ivona and Melisa's BBQ Birthday |
Thank you so much for coming -- I hope you enjoyed the evening as much as I did! Happy Birthday!
4 comments:
Of course we enjoyed the time at your house as much as you did. We really had a wonderful time and my parents (and us) will have very nice memories of it. The meal was delicious. Hope you didn't see how many times I helped myself (again and again) with the delicious pork bbque (and other things too). I forgot to take the recipie!
I didn't know you started Romanian classes. Maybe Robert helped you :-)
Many many thanks again for everything!
I have this AWESOME Romanian teacher called the internet! Just don't ask me how to say what I wrote!! HA! HA!! :-)
Looks like you had an early birthday celebration already...but I guess it wouldn't work very good on Wednesday with meeting, etc. That cake looks really neat...what is it made of...looks like graham crackers of sorts on the outside?
Just wanted to wish you a Happy, happy birthday....hmmmmmm, trying to remember which one it is...I know you're 13 years younger than me, so it won't take too long to figure it out :-) Take care and have a great day tomorrow...that "extra" year won't feel any different tomorrow than it does today...just one day closer to what we're all looking forward to one day!!! love ya, Pam
I was also wondering wha the cake was made of and wishing I could join you for a slice with coffee. :)
Post a Comment