v., sniffed, sniff·ing, sniffs. 1. To inhale a short, audible breath through the nose, as in smelling something. 2. To use the sense of smell, as in savoring or investigating: sniffed at the jar to see what it held. 3. Informal. To pry; snoop: The reporters came sniffing around for more details. TAKE THE TIME TO SNIFF AROUND! WHO KNOWS WHAT YOU'LL FIND -- IS IT COFFEE? BAKING COOKIES? WORSE?!?!
Sunday, June 12, 2011
Call to Nature
Coda for some reason LOVES to be on the leash in the front yard. He will bark and tell us exactly when he thinks he needs to be out front! The first thing he does when the leash is clipped on is run out and roll in the grass. Not sure why the front yard is so much better than the back for that, but... Today he was pretty sure that SOMEBODY needed to enjoy the outdoors with him. It is so nice out, although the sun is filtered through a bit of cloud. I joined him and he was pretty content. Last week I worked on my math homework while he sat leashless next to my chair. At one point he looked up at me with the GOOFIEST grin on his face and this look like, "Ah...mom, you're the best! You're out here with me, I've got NO strings, and isn't life great?!?!" I love dog smiles!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
what a cute picture i'm imagining in my head of this scenario:) (anna)
Even I enjoyed this post :-))
Ivona
Cute :) Jack celebrated his 14th birthday the other day here in Ohio where we are visiting. We sang to him. He wasn't the least bit interested. He didn't even smile. Glad Coda enjoyed his day in the sunshine. Pam
He sounds like our dog, the front yard is just better for some reason, I think there is just more going on out there :)
Post a Comment